Sunday 3 May 2015

[Shiv] Art Food Project!

Hi, I'm Shiv and currently in our Art class we are doing a project called 'Food Photography'. I chose this brownie and the other items on the plate because I like the way it's arranged; I generally don't like to be disorganized with my things, and on this plate the food looks rather organized.
It also has lots of different types of food, and I like a lot of things (as hobbies etc) so I think this fits well with me!
Well, the colors also seem quite 'radiant' and I wouldn't say I'm much of a radiant person but it does add to the texture of the image!
Also everything is neatly set out and I don't like things to be messy, like I stated before, so this picture describes me well!
We are going to paint this in class but first we need to enlarge the image!
This will be a challenge but fun!
Do you like to paint pictures of food?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Shiv!

    I like the food picture, it looks good. Yes, I like the fact that things need to be organized, makes sense, as I like to be organized my self. What do you mean by the colors being radiant? Also, as a polish, I would like to say that you should maybe add MORE food?

    ReplyDelete