Friday 1 May 2015

Nick's Food Project

Hello again!  For our ongoing art project, we have to paint a platter/plate of food, that has some sort of connection to us.  For example, a cultural connection.  My choice of food is Italian.  I chose it, because first of all, the food looks really great, but more importantly, I am Italian, and besides Pizza and Pasta which I eat all the time, I don't eat authentic Italian food very often, so this connects me to my culture  Below is the photo which I am going to paint.  What food do you have a connection to?  Have you ever done a similar project?  Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. I really like how you placed your spoon on the plate. Your tomato decoration looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Mary from XIS, and i really like this picture! it looks really nice and the food looks really delicious, but maybe next time you should add less filters so it looks more clear and clean and nicer, although this is nice also :) haha

    ReplyDelete