Sunday 15 March 2015

Nick's Art


Hi, my name is Nicolas!  I am a student at the United World College, and I am fourteen.  I am the youngest of four, I love doing boxing and kickboxing, and I have a dog!  I support Arsenal, and the Chicago Bulls.  I also like rugby!  This is a photo of my Art Looking Log, which is 8 pieces of artwork, showing the differenced between Singapore, and Chiang Mai, Thailand.  I would really like to know if there is anything you like, or anything you think I could do better in any of these.  Thanks for reading, and I hope you like it!     
Final Looking Log.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Nick, my favourite work here is up on the left hand corner - I am really responding to the contrast of the strong aqua and more subtle pencil. Thanks for sharing your vision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nick! I think that overall this whole looking log looks amazing. I especially like your lantern piece. I think it was really smart that you used black paper as it represents the night sky and you blended the colors really well that it looks real! Can't wait to see other art pieces you've done! -Bohye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nick,I think that what you did id amazing, I like how you used attempted to show the differences between the types of art. Why did you want to do this project? how did you get the idea? I think you could have organised the pieces of art a bit better. Can't wait to see more of your work- Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, everyone in grade 8 at UWCSEA dover did this as part of the art curriculum. I agree that my pieces weren't organised too well though, and that's something I will think about on my next piece. Thanks a lot!

      Delete