Saturday 2 May 2015

Adi Food Project

Hey there again, my name is Aditya! For our ongoing art project, we had to choose a type of food or dish which we believed represented us in the best and most ways. For my dish, I decided to do an Italian dish. Ever since I was a kid, I have never lost the taste for Italian food, especially pasta. Therefore, I decided to use an Italian dish as a basis for my food project. As mentioned before, I have a fond affection towards pasta and I thought that pasta defined me in ways. A way in which pasta defines is are that the pasta is quite adaptable and can be eaten with various sauces, just as I have been able to adapt to different environments such as different schools, etc. in the past. Below is a photo of the dish I will be painting soon. Do you have a special connection to any dish, and does it associate you with taste, culture, etc.? Thank you for viewing this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment