Sunday 3 May 2015

Arran's Photography Project

Here is a video that I made during our photography unit about playing piano and breaking my arm.

I made it using iMovie, and most of the photos were taken by me, others taken by friends and family. It part of our photography unit where we had to take a variety of photos such as long shots, close ups, depth of field shots, about a certain subject and make a small story based on it, so I chose piano as a topic and made a story with breaking my arm and being unable to play, which actually happened last year, so I had to dig up some photos from last year when i had my cast on.

The photos are mainly black and white, and most shots are closeups, because long shots were difficult mainly due to the placement of the piano and there isn't much space to take such a photo.
I hope you like my video!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arran, this is a really cool video! I like how you have kept it black and white, like a piano, which is very creative. The message and short story in your video is very clear. I love some of the angles these photos are taken in, they really show off your knowledge and skill in photography!

    ReplyDelete