Saturday 2 May 2015

Madeline in her free time

Hey, so the only time I really do anything art related is when I'm bored or have spare time and nothing better is around. I like too doodle and copy drawings (even though they usually turn out bad). Recently i have been copying drawings of dancers and gymnasts.

Here is one i did a while ago: (its pretty bad)
























Something I  did on Deviantart Muro:



















I have recently found something very interesting through tumblr. It is a style called 'dotilism' and it looks pretty cool. There are a few artists who turn their prints into fabric products.


Here is what the art style looks like: (I really want to try this out)
















What do you guys like to do in your free time? Is there any cool art styles you really like?




Madeline


1 comment:

  1. Hi Maddy!
    It is good how, even if you do not spend a long time on it, you practice drawing by doodling in your spare time! The dotilism looks really cool, too. I think you should try it out and make another post letting us know how it went and if you have any tips or tricks you have to share from the experience.

    ReplyDelete