Sunday 3 May 2015

Carla's Art Project

In case you have not heard; our next project in class is food that defines you. I choose to draw ice cream for several reasons. The first reason being that gelato, ice cream, is Italian, which I coincidentally am. Also, ice cream comes in a lot of different flavours, you can get chocolate or vanilla. Some people might prefer lemon sorbet or strawberry. If you are more adventurous you might choose something crazy, something you cant get anywhere else. I feel like this defines me because sometimes I’ll be in a great mood, and other times, not so much. 
I don’t have a picture of my work yet but as soon as I do I’ll post it. Hope you like the idea. If you where to do this project, what food would you choose to draw?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Carla,
    I am really looking forward to see your art piece. I am actually not sure what I would draw. I would suggest maybe if you haven't already adding some toppings or something that would add more to your ice cream. I really like the idea though and am looking forward to see it!

    ReplyDelete