Sunday 22 March 2015

Rafael Villanueva


Hello everyone,

My name is Rafael, I am originally from the Philippines but I have lived in Singapore for 7-8 years. I am a student at the United World College of South East Asia. I am the eldest of three brothers. I really like playing basketball and my favorite team is Cleveland Cavaliers while I really like Lebron James. I really love a bunch of activities such as basketball, football (american football) watching TV shows and reading. My favorite type of food is Japanese. I hope to one day be able to go to the US and watch an NBA game. My favorite types of art are just simple hand sketches and photography. 


I really like hand sketches as they can be as simple as a stick figure to be as complicated as a building. Also I love drawing regular objects or specific characters. Also I really like photography as you can take some pretty cool action shots which I really enjoy taking and viewing. I also like watching montages of really cool action shots especially sport action shots like the ones in those motivational videos. I feel I am relatively experienced in taking action shots as I try to do them as much as possible.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rafael, I really like hand sketches too!
    I agree that photography is interesting because of the action shots, you showed that yourself in the photo you included in the post!
    One question I have for you is, since you like football and basketball, you probably take action shots in those. However, do you also take action shots of other things, such as moving cars or birds flying? Just something I wanted to know. Other than that, nice picture and your hobbies are interesting!
    -Shiv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raf!
    I really love sketches too as it can be done quickly at times but when you add details, it can become a master piece :)
    This photo is really well taken as you can see the ball going in! It also shows your true passion in basketball.
    As you said that you take a lot of action shots, I can't wait to see them in the future! -Bohye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Your picture looks cool. Your shooting form tells me that you are in the A team. That guy is looking at you like that he is better than you. It seems like you are good at basketball. I wish I could play you. I'm gonna beat you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jong! Thank you for liking my photo. Thank you for thinking I am good in basketball. I will try to play with you as soon as possible but the thing is I am in the A team while you are in the C team.

    ReplyDelete