Sunday 22 March 2015

Arran Art

Hi, I'm Arran O'Sullivan and i go to UWCSEA Dover, and have been going to this school for nearly 3 years now. I study art, and in art class, we create many different kinds of artwork, from painting, to photography, to clay work. Of all, I like drawing the most, as I find it very relaxing, but I also find photography interesting too.

I have done a lot of art this year in different units and topics. Recently, we took pictures of food, and here is my picture of toast for breakfast:


5 comments:

  1. Hey Arran,
    I think it's really great that you find drawing relaxing :)
    I also find photography really interesting!
    I think that the placemat in this photo has a unique pattern and helps the sandwich stand out.
    Next time, I think it would be nice if you took a photo of the whole plate as it looks sort of cropped out.
    I can't wait to see your future photos! -Bohye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Arran!
    I really like your slice of toast as it is very simplistic. That fact that you find drawing relaxing is quite interesting. Even I really like photography! I look forward to more of your posts!
    Pratyay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Pratyay,
      Thanks for the comment! Nice to know another person who also enjoys photography. Maybe we can share photography together by connecting?

      - Arran

      Delete
    2. Sure! I was going to ask if you want to connect in some other way too! You can email me on didwa8605@gapps.uwcsea.edu.sg and tell me if you wish to meet up via some online tool like Skype or Google Hangouts. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
      Pratyay

      Delete
    3. Hey again,
      I have google hangouts too! I'll send you an email just to check.

      - Arran

      Delete