Sunday 22 March 2015

Gideon's Art

















Hello, My name is Gideon.
 I am 14 years old and I'm from Russia and Israel. I have an older brother who's 6 years older than me and is serving in the Israeli army, and my favourite sports is football. My favourite football team is Liverpool FC. And I spend most of my free time either cycling, playing video games or sleeping. I have one dog called Teffy and this is my first year in UWC Dover though it's my fourth year in Singapore. I enjoy music a lot, though just the listening part, not so much creating it. And I suppose it's the same for art personally, I do enjoy many forms of art, my favourite being abstract art such as
the piece below. Though I personally do not enjoy drawing and painting. I do however enjoy taking photographs in settings I find interesting, which is why I uploaded the photo I took above, which I slightly edited ( Didn't really positively affect the photo, rather negatively in my opinion but it was the result of merging 3 or 4 different long exposure shots along with some very rough and minimal manual merge of other photos) I took this in one of the busiest roads in Singapore, Orchard Road, when it was pretty empty. I woke up and got on my bike to take a bunch of photos at 5AM and I think the best photo I got is the one I uploaded from the small journey. I would love to receive some feedback and what you think of my photo,
Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gideon,
    It is really interesting to see your various interests in art forms such as visual arts as well as music. The abstract art looks really cool and it fascinates me! Also, the above picture is very interesting as I would never expect such a busy place to be completely empty, though it is at 5 AM.

    Keep up the work and look forward to seeing your artworks.
    Adi

    ReplyDelete