Sunday 15 March 2015

Bohye's Chiang Mai Looking Log

Hi I am Bohye Park, I live in Singapore but I am originally from Korea. I was born there and lived there for 6 years. This year is my 9th year in Singapore and my 6th year in UWCSEA. I really like art because it is a very creative way to express myself. I really like to work with different materials like charcoal, paints and papers. I really like photography because it is kind of like a visual diary. I like travelling around the world and taking photos and trying new food.


In this class I really liked the Chiang Mai Art Looking Log because we got to show the contrast between Singapore and Thailand through different pieces of art. I really liked that we got to decide the layout and got to make the art pieces different from everyone else. I really liked that we got to have time in Chiang Mai to draw different pieces of art and document the memories we made over there. I think that giving us the choice are responsibility over our own looking logs made it even more personal and unique.

I am excited for the upcoming year to be able to try new units of art!

Screen Shot 2015-03-16 at 1.28.16 pm.png

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking me along with you on your journey to Chang Mai! One of the great things about sharing your art is that the viewer gets to see the world through your eyes...and it was a beautiful view, Bohye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bohye! I love your looking log! Looking a your piece of art work triggers some memories of Chiang Mai! I can see that you explored different medias like paint, watercolours, pencil drawings and even photoshop which is really cool. I am looking forward to your blog posts in he future.

    ReplyDelete