Saturday 21 March 2015

Arjun Kohli's Art

Hello viewer, my name is Arjun Kohli. I am 14 years old and I live in Singapore. I speak English and I am also currently learning French in the school I attend which is UWCSEA Dover. I am in Grade 8 and I love to draw and design as I intend on becoming an architect when I grow up. Architecture is one of my favourite subjects to study and I love to design buildings in my free time like I have done in my artwork. I have one older brother that is about to attend college. I am also very passionate about tennis as I have played it for 6 years. I take my tennis very seriously. Below, you will see two pieces of artwork that I have drawn for one of my art assignments. We were studying perspective and it is one of my favourite styles to draw. I have drawn an empty road in the middle of a wasteland disappearing into the distance and my other drawing is supposed to promote a building that I have designed that I called “The Curb”. Please feel free to comment and suggest ways to improve any of these. Thanks lad.

Regards,

Arjun Kohli.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Arjun!
    You really did accurately draw these perspective drawings. It's clear that there is an angle point and I think you picked interesting locations to draw! I think it would look even better if you added more color and little details to the drawing!
    Can't wait to see this piece after it's been painted on!-Bohye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bohye. I was actually thinking of colouring these drawings and I was also thinking of redrawing it. If I were to do this, what do you think I should colour them? BTW, thanks for commenting on mine. True lad.

      Delete
  2. Hey Arjun,
    I am in total agreement with Bohye, you have drawn these perspective drawings very accurately and very precisely. To improve on, you could have traced the drawing with a marker to make it stand out further as I find it slightly hard to see the details of the one perspective drawings.

    Great Job! Keep it up.
    Adi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Arjun,
    I really like these drawings and I think that they are both really well done. The perspectives are really accurate. I completely agree with Bohye about all the points she has made. I especially like the drawing of the wasteland looking into the distant. Maybe you could add some colour to the second drawing.
    Keep up the good work :) - Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete