Sunday 22 March 2015

Maegan's Art

Hi, my name is Maegan. I am 13 turning 14 and I currently live in Singapore. I come from the UK but I've never lived there. I came to Singapore 2 years ago from Japan. I like to snowboard and ski and I use to rock climb. I have a younger brother, aged 10 in grade 4/year 5 and I have two cats but I really want a dog.

I really like art and I find it great fun, even if I'm no good at it. I really like Claude Monet and Leonardo De Vinci.


(Mona Lisa-Leonardo De Vinci)

 I think that they are some of the greatest artists in history to date. Something we did recently was a photograph of a meal/food that shows something about you as a person. I really like painting and drawing in general and I really like our current topic. I'm open to any feedback or suggestions from you for things that I need to improve on.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Maegan! Nice photography skills you got there. Why do you like the monna lisa? why do you want a dog? why did you arrange it like that (your photo)

    ReplyDelete