Sunday 26 April 2015

Jong's Art

   Hello! My name is Jong. I am 14 years old and I'm Korean. It is my first year of UWCSEA Dover in Singapore. I lived in Korea for 12 years. My hobby is playing football. When I was young, I had a dream of being a football player, but 3 years ago, I broke my leg, so I gave up my dream. So now, I play football just as my hobby. It's sad, but I'm just happy that I can play football. As I finished primary school in Korea, I really miss my friends. 
   I really love chocolate, and I almost have it everyday after school as a snack. My sister buys me a chocolate waffle everyday, and I usually buy a chocolate bar and chocolate milk from Fair price(supermarket). This image is chocolate ice cream, milk, biscuit, sticks, and a bar. I hope you like my photo. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment